Dealing With Your Twenties
Your twenties can be the best and worst time of your life. Sometimes your having a ball with your status as an adult, but other times you're struggling with adult problems like money, or even a career. During your twenties you build your identity, while still coming to understand your life through various decisions both good and bad. Here are some things to remember during this time of your life:
1. You will spend a great deal of time by yourself. Being alone can be perfectly normal when dealing with your problems.
2. Changing careers is normal, and will happen a lot. The only thing to remember is being able to deal with change, and understanding what to draw from experiences like work.
3. Money will be a problem for a long time. During this time remember to save and live within your means.
4. When you get older you accept everything that's happened, and understand all the stress was for your benefit.
5. Nobody ever feels like an adult and that's ok. We have no idea what we're doing. It's just a matter of doing our best and hoping everything will get better.
6. You don't have to have everything figured out. Sometimes the best things about life is the unexpected moments. You'll eventually find your place in the world, and until then, remember that everything will work out.